If you have an account on any of the above mentioned gateways then you can do it easily with few of your finger moves across their site or app and you can utilize these types of offers for DTH recharging. Okay let's come to the point.
Also Read : App giving freecharge credits for Referring Friends
By registering to Freecharge you can pay your bills, recharge your mobile number, DTH, Data Card etc... using credit/Debit card as a payment method. Also the cash back that accumulated to the respective account on any of the above gateways you can used for it same as I said above.
Freecharge cashback of Rs.10 on Recharge
Also Read : Mobikwik New Recharge/Bill Payment Offers For All Users
Steps to apply promocode
- Sign-in to your freecharge account via app
- Click on Mobile option from the app home
- Enter your mobile number or you can select the mobile number from the contacts
- Then enter the recharge amount as Rs.100 or more and click on done
- Now select promo code and on the pop-up window enter code as FC4ALL and press Apply button
- Upon successful application of the above code
- Select Debit/Credit card and enter your card details
- Complete the transaction to get your cashback
- Offer is valid till 12th February 2017 only on Freecharge App
- Valid only once per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
- Min Recharge is Rs.100
- Max cashback is Rs.10
- Valid on credit and debit card transaction only
- Not valid for Add Cash, Virtual Cards, International Cards(which are issued outside India) and Airtel transactions
- Freecharge reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at their discretion without any prior notice
>>Aslo you can use the code 6FC to get 6% cashbacck on prepaid or postpaid bill payments of Rs.50 or more using Freecharge balance/Credit/Debit Card<<
- Go to Freecharge website from Here
- Click on Bill Payments option from top
- Then choose bill option
- Now enter further details like provider name, consumer based on your selection
- Log-in to you account and apply promocode as FCBILL
- Complete your transaction using your credit/debit card
- That's all
- Offer is valid only once per user
- Min Bill amount should be Rs.400
- Payment must be complete via using credit/Debit card/Net Banking
Rs.100 Cashback on Rs.400 Recharge [Expired]
Here is another offer from them which is valid for all Users of freecharge. Initiate a bill payment for your postpaid, Landline, Gas payments, Electricity, DTH recharge of Rs.50 or more with their site/app and
apply the code as FC2U2PNNGBHISKF
and pay using credit/debit card to get Rs.30 as cashback. Offer is valid once per user.
apply the code as FC2U2PNNGBHISKFand pay using credit/debit card to get Rs.30 as cashback. Offer is valid once per user.
Rs.50 Cashback For Freecharge Old users [Expired]
Valid only for users that got email from freecharge pointing the above offer
Check your account or do a min recharge of Rs.50 or more and use code as A50 or ONAPP50 to get Rs.50 as cashback
- Offer valid only on Freecharge app and only one time per user
- Transaction must be done via credit/debit card only
- Recharge should be min of Rs.50 or more to get this offer
- Valid on successful Recharge/Bill payments
Get Rs.50 Cashback on Rs.100 Recharge [Expired]
Here is another offer in which you will get Rs.20 cashback on a minimum recharge of Rs.50 or more. For that initiate a min recharge of Rs.50 or more and apply code as ODDEVEN and pay the amount using your credit/debit card to get Rs.20 as freecharge credits to your account.
Note : Here is a twist in offer is that the getting of cashback of Rs.20 is depends on your *Order number and date in which doing your recharge. Let me tell you what it is?
If you are doing a recharge or bill payments today (4th Jan an even date) by applying above promo code and complete the transaction using your credit/debit card. Then a Order number will be show at the end of your successful transactions. If that number is a even number then you will get the cashback and if it is an odd number then you will not get it.
If you are doing recharge tomorrow (5th Jan an odd date) and Order number or ID generating will be an odd number then you will get the cashback and if it is an even number then you will lose it. Likewise you can do recharge till 9th January 2016 and the promo code remains as ODDEVEN. Hope that now you got what i said.
*Order number or ID is generated after every successful transactions.
- Offer is valid till 9th January 2016
- Not valid on airtel transactions
- A user can redeem this offer for 5 times per credit/debit card/mobile number
- Payment must be done via credit/debit card